Frequently Asked Questions
Oregon Convention Center provides comfortable facilities and accessible routes for people who need special assistance.
- The grounds, walks, and floor surfaces along accessible routes are stable, firm, and nonslip.
- Sidewalks and ramps have clear openings, and all lobby access points have automatic doors.
- All levels of the convention center are accessible by elevator.
- There are accessible restrooms for each gender readily available in public areas. There include grab bars of sufficient length located along the sides and back of the "accessible" stalls.
- All meeting rooms, exhibit halls, and ballrooms are accessible by wheelchair.